Omnidek, A Baton Rouge based technology company, is offering internship opportunities to Highschool Juniors and Seniors. This internship is an after school paid position where the student will be able to work alongside the Omnidek Technical team to assist in various duties inside the quality assurance and control department. With this internship your student will be given the opportunity to….
- Shadow Senior Developers in coding environments including Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL, C#, and more.
- See behind the scenes of a commercialized technology company
- Shadow client meetings with Omnidek Customer Experience Team
- Add valuable experience to their Resume
- Build and Solidify interest in various technology career paths
Hours for the internship program will start at 3:00 and end at 5:00. The Omnidek headquarters is located .5 miles from campus in Sherwood Tower. Requirements for this internship will be the ability to type 30+ WPM, be proficient in using technology (excel, word, task programs), and have a desire to learn and explore technology at an indepth level. For those students graduating in the Summer, full-time employment will be offered to top performing students. Our hope is to offer an opportunity to build valuable experience in their future career.