How to change your password
This article will cover how to change your current password within Omnidek
- From the Dashboard. navigate towards the Navigation Panel in the top right corner of your screen.
- Once there, simply click in this area and it will drop down a list of options
- Click on the option “My Profile” at the bottom of the list.
- This will open the User Profile Module. The “Change Password” option is located towards the bottom of the page.
To Change your password follow these steps:
- Type in your current password.
- Type in your new password.
- Re-type your new password to confirm.
* When these fields match a green check mark will be shown to the right of the field, indicating the your new password can now be save.
- Last, click the “Change Password” button and a notification will appear confirming your password has been changed.
See more articles for Account Management