Using the grids
Grids are found throughout the application and look similar to a table, grids are used to organize large sets of data to easily search and filter.
Each grid consist of rows, columns, cells, headers, filters, and search fields.
Represents an individual data source record
Is a set of data values of a particular simple type, one value for each row
Used for displaying and editing values of particular data fields.
Represents the type of data for a column.
Allows for a user to filter data by values of individual columns. To filter a column, click the Filter Icon right of the column header and select a value from the dropdown.
To sort the column data, click next to the Filter Icon to change from ascending to descending.
Allows a user to type in a value and generate a list of all records containing that specific value. To use the search, type in a keyword value and press Enter.
Using column headers to filter and sort
Column Headers are drag-able which allows you to …
- Group-By Column Header – This Groups the current section by the column dragged into the group by field at the top of the section
- Re-order Columns – Drag and Drop Column headers in the order in which you want them to appear in the grid
You can also expand / reduce column size by simply Clicking and dragging the columns borders to your desired size
When Clicking the Column Header you can Sort By
- Ascending – Which sorts the column in an (a-z) / (1-100) / (Last – First) manner
- Descending – Which sorts the column in an (z-a) / (100-1) / (First – Last) manner
Filters can be applied to columns by clicking on the Funnel Icon in the column header and selecting the information in which you want to filter by.
Using the column to search
– There is also another option below the column header where you can search or select from…
- Column Search – Allows you to search that specific column for certain information
Within this field you are able click on the magnifying glass to set what type of parameters you want to be applied to you search.
* The options differ depending on the data’s structure
– If the data is in a Date/Time Structure it will have the following options
- Does not equal
- Less than
- Greater than
- Less than or equal to
- Greater than or equal to
- Reset – Clears the column search field
– If the data isn’t in the Date/Time Structure if will have the following options
- Does not Contain
- Starts with
- Ends With
- Does not Equal
- Column Drop Down
Within this list; you are able to select which item from the list below to produce in your column’s results
- Form Hub – Section Search | Column Headers | Column Search Field
- Inbox – Section Search
- Insights Tab – Section Search
- Insight Module – Column Headers * Except Re-Ordering Columns and Re-Sizing Columns*
- Workflow Tab – Section Search
- Relationships – Section Search | Column Headers | Column Search Field
- Users – Section Search | Column Headers | Column Search Field
- Crowds – Section Search | Column Headers | Column Search Field
- Assets – Section Search | Column Headers | Column Search Field
- Access – Section Search | Column Headers | Column Search Field