Persons Under the Age of 18
Our Services are not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website or Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information for the Services or on or through any of its features/registers, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe that we may have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us at [CONTACT].
Information You Provide to Us
Omnidek collects information that has been provided by Users through the Services, such as when the User _________________, creates a User account, communicates with us, or otherwise. We collect the following data (collectively “User Data”) in order to enhance the Users’ Services experience:
- Personal Data: Users’ name, username and password combination, email address, telephone number, physical address, and date of birth.
- Interaction Data: Users’ photographs, written descriptions of posted goods for sale, physical location, any reviews or comments made using the Services, all correspondence or communications with other users or with us conducted via the Services, and any other information a User chooses to provide. Interaction Data can also include data passively provided by the User, such as interest indicators, search terms utilized with the Services, locations of purchased items, advertising engagement frequency, items saved, liked, or shared within the Website and/or App or otherwise, frequency of content distribution, and User ratings.
- Communication Information: Records and copies of your correspondence with us including email addresses (if the User contacts us), your responses to surveys we may ask you to complete for research purposes, your search queries, and other information you choose to directly provide to us.
- Third Party Account Information: (if the User provides Omnidek with account credentials that can be used to sign into a third party site or service) the third party account information, username(s), public profile(s), email address(es), contact list(s), and related information. While providing of Third Party Account Information is not required to be provided, certain additional features of the Services may require this data to properly function.
Through Omnidek’s privacy settings, you can choose ____(all collectively “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. In some cases, people you share and communicate with may download or re-share this content with others on and off the Services. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain non-personal information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information. This helps Omnidek improve our Services and deliver a better, more personalized service, including enabling us to: estimate audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; and recognize you when you return to the Website. The information we collect automatically includes:
- Use Information: Details of your use of the Services, including traffic data, access times, logs, pages viewed, and other communication data and resources that you access and use;
- Device Information: Information about your electronic device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, type of electronic device, unique device identifier, serial number, advertising identifier, device motion information, mobile network information and browser type;
- Location Information: If you have chosen to provide this information in the settings of your electronic device, we may collect location and GPS data when you use or access the Services or when you otherwise consent to the collection of this data. Omnidek encourages its Users to allow this access so that it may provide an optimal User experience.
We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services, which is known as behavioral tracking. Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which signals to operators of websites, web applications, and services that you do not want these operators to track your online activities over time and across different websites. Please be advised that the Services currently do not support Do Not Track requests, meaning that we will collect information about your online activity during your use of the Services and after you have exited the Services.
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website or Services are served by third-parties. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Third Party Websites
Use of Aggregate User Data
In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve Users, we may conduct research on our end user’s demographics, interests and behavior based on the data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregated data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Our Use of Your Information and Data
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Services and their contents to you;
- To enable you to personalize the Services and optimize the offers presented when using the Services;
- To provide you with notices about your account;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To conduct investigations regarding and respond to customer service and support concerns;
- To notify you about any changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To notify you regarding service, support, and administrative messages, notices, updates, security alerts, and other requested information;
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Services;
- To communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Omnidek and others, and provide advertisements that match User profiles or interests, news, or information we think will be of interest to you;
- To resolve any disputes that may occur with any of our users;
- To comply with and enforce our agreements with third parties;
- To assist third-party payment processors with transaction processing, error, chargeback and disputed transaction resolution, and similar payment processing functions;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may also use your information to send you promotional communications. You may opt out of receiving these communications from Omnidek by following the instructions in those emails, text messages, or other communications or by logging into your Omnidek account and going to Settings.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregate information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and carry out work on our behalf;
- Excluding non-public Personal Data, to third parties and/or partners who we contract with to provide that information for marketing or business relationship purposes;
- To a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, divesture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or sale or transfer of some or all of Omnidek, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Omnidek, Inc. about our Service users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provide it. For example, if you upload information to your public user profile or post products to be sold through the Services, then we will make that information publicly available through the Services as directed. In further example, if you choose to share items on Facebook, Instagram, or another social media service, we may provide your Omnidek login and other information to the third party service to facilitate that sharing;
- To comply with any laws, court order, or other legal processes or government requests in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability;
- If we in good faith believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Omnidek, our Users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- For any other purpose disclosed to use when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may update, correct, or delete your information at any time by logging into your Omnidek account. Please note that we may retain unrevised copies of this information in our records.
You may also send us an email at [CONTACT] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We make best efforts to delete your information within twelve (12) months of your request that the information be deleted. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Please note that we may also retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We take reasonable steps to protect the data provided to us through the Services from loss, misuses, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, including through restriction of access to User Data to our employees, contractors, agents, and consultants who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve the Services. These steps include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store User Data. These efforts, specifically, include but are not limited to implementation of firewalls and password authentication protocols and encryption. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from Omnidek may not be secure. Therefore, you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any User Data to us via the Internet.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We process User Data only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the User Data needed to provide or improve our Services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the User Data we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their User Data whenever necessary. Users accept full responsibility for ensuring their User Data is accurate and complete to the extent that the User chooses to provide information through the Services.
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your User Data and we will respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the User Data we request, you may not be able to access some or all of the features of the Services.
Changes to this Policy