Customer agrees to cooperate and work closely with the OCX team to reproduce errors, including conducting diagnostic or troubleshooting activities as requested and appropriate. Also, subject to Customer’s approval, on a case-by-case basis, Users may be asked to provide remote access to their OCX application and/or desktop system for troubleshooting purposes.
Customers’ Designated Contacts shall be responsible for:
- Overseeing Customer’s support case activity,
- Developing and deploying troubleshooting processes within Customer’s organization, and
- Resolving password reset, username and lockout issues for Customer.
Customer shall ensure that Designated Contacts:
1. Have completed, at a minimum, the basic Services administration course currently titled “Administration Essentials,” which is included at no additional charge as part of online training,
2. Are knowledgeable about the applicable Services in order to help resolve, and to assist OCX in analyzing and resolving technical issues, and
3. Have a basic understanding of any problem that is the subject of a case, and the ability to reproduce the problem in order to assist OCX in diagnosing and triaging it
When contacting Omnidek for support, Users will be asked to provide their company name and contact information, and each case will be assigned a unique case number. For security reasons, OCX does not provide contact information for Designated Contacts system administrators.
Issues will be categorized and handled according to an assigned severity level. The case severity level is selected by the User at time of case submission, and will be updated by OCX as follows:
|Level 1- Critical||Critical production issue affecting all Users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues with no workaround available.|
|Level 2- Urgent||Major functionality is impacted or performance is significantly degraded. Issue is persistent and affects many Users and/or major functionality. No reasonable workaround is available. Also includes time-sensitive requests such as requests for feature activation or a data export|
|Level 3- High||System performance issue or bug affecting some but not all Users. Short-term workaround is available, but not scalable.|
|Level 4- Medium||Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue; information requested on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration; bug affecting a small number of users. Reasonable workaround available. Resolution required as soon as reasonably practicable|
Target Initial Response Time.
The OCX Team will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to each case within the applicable response time described in the table below.
|Target Initial Response Time|
|Severity Level||Target Initial Response Time|
|3||4 Business Hours **|
|4 and Premium Service including Developer/Integration Services||8 Business Hours**|
*Severity Level 1 and 2 target initial response times are between the hours of 8:00 EST and 6 PST, Monday- Friday, except for Major National holidays including Christmas and Thanksgiving Day. Severity Level 1 cases must be submitted via telephone as described above. Severity Level 1 and 2 target initial response times do not apply to cases submitted via email.
** Severity Level 3 and 4 target initial response times include local business hours only and exclude weekends and holidays, and do not apply to cases submitted via e-mail.